Version 1.2 Created 10.10.2021
This document is required to provide mobile hair and makeup services during the current Covid-19 pandemic. Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, conditions within these terms may need to change as changes in the law or recommendations from state or federal health professionals are updated. These conditions are in addition to my standard terms and conditions of service.
This Covid-Safe Plan has been created to keep both client and artist safe for the duration of the booking and to minimise the risk of spreading the virus.
- Before the Booking
- During the Booking
- The Artist
- The Client
- After the Booking
BEFORE THE BOOKING
- Please ensure you are allowed to book this service in accordance with current Government regulations regarding Covid-19 vaccination.
- For mobile bookings you are required to provide the name of each person included in the booking for contact tracing purposes. Personal details are stored securely in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Act.
- Both the client and the artist must disclose if they, or their close contacts, have been unwell, recently tested for Covid-19 and are waiting for the result or have returned a positive result for Covid-19 in the 14 days leading up to the booking date.
- The artist reserves the right to refuse service if a client is suspected of being unwell.
DURING THE BOOKING
- THE ARTIST
- Will follow proper infection control procedures set by the Government.
- Will wash hands before and after each client.
- Wear a new disposable mask for the entire service.
- Decant products being used and where possible use disposables to complete the service.
- Where disposables are not suitable, the artist will use a seperate set of tools per client. These tools are cleaned and sanitised in accordance with DHHS cleaning and disinfection guidelines (see below).
- Allow adequate time to sanitise used tools, equipment, bench area and chair in accordance with DHHS cleaning and disinfection guidelines and will safely pack away used brushes to be properly cleaned after the service.
- THE CLIENT
- Check in using the registered displayed QR code when visiting the studio. Clients are not required to check in during a mobile service.
- Ensure the DHHS rule of the maximum allowance of 1 person per 4 square metres in a room at any one time is adhered to at all times while the artist is working.
- Arrive with clean and dry hair. Freshly wash face (for makeup services) and hands immediately prior to the service.
- Please do not place personal items (phone, keys, wallet etc) in the designated hair and makeup area or consume food or drinks during the service.
- Ensure only one person is within the designated hair and makeup area at any one time.
- Refrain from touching the artists products and equipment.
- Masks are required even during mobile services in your own home but can be removed for beauty services. Unless you have a medical exemption please continue to wear your mask until I indicate you may remove it for the service.
- Please adhere to all normal standards of personal infection control including hand hygiene and safe sneezing and coughing protocols.
AFTER THE BOOKING
All tools, equipment and products will be cleaned and sanitised in accordance with DHHS cleaning and disinfection guidelines.
Clients personal information will be kept on file in a secure place for the purposes of contract tracing as required by the Department of Health and Human Services. This information will only be used for the purpose in which it was collected. The information will not be shared with any external entity and will be kept for 28 days then deleted in accordance with both the Privacy Act 1988 and DHHS requirements.