Choosing the right hair and makeup artist for your wedding day is a pretty big deal. Not only do they need to be skilled enough to create your dream style but they also need to be a calming and positive addition to your supplier team. A trial gives you the opportunity to not only suss out their skills but also their personality to make sure you click. But what happens if you don’t click? All of our artists have a high after trial booking success rate but as the old saying goes ‘You can’t please everyone…’ So we implemented the ‘Trial Guarantee’ which we believe is a unique service to our business.
In the event that you have a trial with one of our Artists, (Lets call the Artist A) and decide not to book that Artist for your special event, you are invited to take advantage of our Trial Guarantee which offers you ONE FREE TRIAL if you make a booking with another available artist (Artist B) on our site.
- If you are unhappy with your trial with Artist A for any reason please call 0433 981 746
- We inform you which available artists we have for you to choose from and help you arrange a trial with Artist B
- Payment is required for your trial with Artist B
- If you are happy with your second trial and choose to book Artist B for your event then we will refund the amount of the second trial, less any add on fees paid (parking, travel etc) off your final bill for your main event.
- If you choose not to book either artist A or B for your main event and decide to book another company the Free Trial offer is made void.
We offer this service with the following conditions
- You are ONLY eligible for the Free Trial if you COMPLETE your special event booking with your new chosen Artist. The cost of the Free Trial will be deducted from your final bill.
- You are NOT eligible for a Free Trial and/or refund if you choose to go with Artist A instead of Artist B.
- Refund of any money paid towards your special event booking are subject to our standard Cancellation Policy.
- Free Trials are offered only if there is another suitable Stylist available for your special event. If we do not have another stylist available for your date you are not entitled to a refund of the original trial.
- The Free Trial is for a hair and/or makeup trial service only and must be the for same services as the original trial. Additional services will incur an additional fee.
- Free Trial bookings are subject to availability and may incur travel/parking fees
- Free Trials must be booked and paid for up front through our online booking system. The cost of the trial will be deducted from your special event booking with Artist B
- Any monies paid towards your special event will be transferred to your new booking with your new stylist
- The Makeup Chair has full discretion in deciding who is eligible for a Free Trial and reserves the right to retract this offer at anytime.