1. Openness and Transparency
I am committed to protecting your privacy and respect and uphold your rights under the Privacy Act 1988. By using my website http://www.themakeupchair.com.au, you agree and consent to the collection, use, holding and disclosure of personal information by me, Pippa Wise as set out in thins policy.
2. Personal Information
Personal information is information, or and opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, without limitation, your name, address, email address, phone number and details pertaining to the booking that you are enlisting my services for.
I will collect personal information only by lawful and fair means and not in an unreasonably intrusive way. If it is reasonable and practical to do so, I will only collect personal information about you directly from you.
4. Use of your Personal Information
In addition to any purpose notified to you at the time of collection, I may also use your personal information for the purposes of:
- providing my service to you;
- my internal managment needs;
- marketing activities’
- responding to any inquiries or comments you submit to me;
- any other purpose you have consented to; and
- any use which is required or authorised by law.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
I may disclose your personal information:
- to third-parties I ordinarily engage for the above purposes, including but not limited to other hair and/or makeup artists who may or may not be employed by me, and who are involved with your booking;
- any person or entity to whom you have consented to me disclosing your personal information to ; and
- any person or entity to whom I am required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
6. Access and Management
You many request access to your personal information in my client database, or seek correction of it, by contacting me directly. If you believe that I hold personal information about you in my client data base that is not accurate, complete, up-to-date, relevant or information that is misleading then you may request its amendment and I will respond to your request in a reasonable time.
If I no longer need your personal information for any purpose set out in this policy, or is otherwise required by law, I will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstance to destroy or to de-identify it.
I will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
7. Jotform Security
I have created my Contact, Booking and Covid-Safe Check-in forms using Jotform and the data collected is stored on their encrypted servers. You can read their Privacy and Security Policies HERE. If you prefer that your information is not stored on Jotforms servers you can request that your information is downloaded and stored securely in paper form and I will make all reasonable efforts to have your information deleted from Jotform in a timely manner.
8. Covid-Safe Check In
New government regulations now require that I collect the name and contact number of every person that I work with for the purposes of contract tracing. This information can not be used for any other purposes, will be stored in a secure place for 28 days and then deleted.
9. Policy Modification